Participants MUST attend and complete all Face to Face, self-directed and Online study sessions to receive their completion certificate for all our training courses where required.
Some of our products will be co-delivered, where this is the case, it will be clearly advertised. Where funding is in place for your service, please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions fully to understand your responsibilities in accepting our funding.
We limit numbers to 16 people per MHFA England 2-day course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn. For some of our other products this may vary, or if the product is delivered in-house.
Please read all terms carefully.
- Choose the date and curriculum you wish to attend carefully.
- You must be 16 or older to sign up for our MHFA training, with other products this may vary.
- Our training products are either an ONLINE or Face to Face training course held by A Father’s Child Services CIC, and its employees and partners.
- Organisations CANNOT be allocated any more than 1 staff member for FREE, on any course that is FREE or Subsidised. Other places must be paid for
- Full course registration and payment is required to be completed within 5 days of your initial sign up to guarantee a space.
- You are sometimes REQUIRED to complete the self-directed training online PRIOR to attending some of our ONLINE or Face to Face training, or during the allocated training times. (Failure to complete this prior to the date you signed up for your course, will result in you not being able to complete the remainder of the training. In this instance it will be clearly stated.) Where self-directed learning has not been completed on the days training is allocated, the trainer will have full discretion to sign off as completed based on information available. This may include participation or absence from LIVE sessions that you are required to attend.
- Where the training has not been completed, no Refund will be provided if you are removed from the course, and no substitute will be provided.
- Similarly, we expect delegates conduct to be respectful and reserve the right to remove any delegate causing a disruption.
- You will not be provided with an alternative space, or a refund if this happens.
- If you signed up and are unable to make it; please let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 4 weeks (20 working Days) before the training date. This is required for any refund to be issued. In any event as soon as possible. The company’s decision is final, and refunds made outside of this time will be at the discretion of the organisation, considering any loss in being able to fill the space or not.
- After registration, you will receive specific instructions via e-mail to complete the course registration, Self-Directed training and exercises, for ONLINE courses. You will have between 1 to 2 weeks (5-7 working days) to complete this prior to the training where specified. Any delays in materials will be advised at the time of booking.
- Or you will be provided with full details of where to attend for your or Face to Face/Classroom learning. You will have a minimum of 1 to 2 weeks (5-10 working days) to complete any self-directed learning prior to the training where specified.
- All materials are paper based and/or virtual. (Manual, Workbook/Guide, resources etc will be posted out prior to the training event) for ONLINE courses. Face to face will be issued on attendance.
- If you are booked onto one of our courses with less than 1 weeks’ notice, you will be provided with electronic materials and may receive manual resources after the course has taken place.
- A Father’s Child Services CIC FREE Psycho-educational Resources and marketing materials will be provided where available, and a charge for packaging & posting may apply. These resources are not part of the MHFA England resources.
- You are required to have a computer or laptop with video and audio functions to attend the Virtual training. Smart phones and Pads are NOT suitable for this training, as compatibility issues have been reported. Our organisation will accept no liability for any disruptions while using these devices.
- It is your responsibility as a delegate prior to the session, to check your web browser and compatibility for the ONLINE courses, the link that is sent to you should be placed on your browser/Organisations safe list, and you should ensure you create a password and sign in prior to the day to prevent any delays. We have used Google Chrome so updating to the latest version of any operating system you choose is recommended.
- Where delegates are taking this course from a place of work, they should ensure their employers IT team have updated the link details for Enabley/Zoom or other platforms we may use, to the safe list for the programme duration.
- In any instance where an organisation is supported to get a delegate on a course prior to payment, email confirmation must be received to confirm intention to pay by the delegate or their employer. Any such correspondence is seen as a legally binding agreement to pay the course costs as invoiced.
- Any questions please e-mail email@example.com
- Training sessions are subject to be cancelled or postponed due to minimum participants required. You will be notified at the earliest possible time where this is the case, and provided with an alternative date in the first instance.
- In light of Covid-19, all Face-to-Face training will be reviewed in line with Government guidance, available at the time. Appropriate social distancing will be adhered to on site when required, but the training may be converted to ONLINE in the event the Government guidance or risk assessments at the time if it dictates it. All other conditions remain the same.
- A non-refundable Deposit may be required for some of our FREE courses, you will be made aware at the time of booking.
- Where training is paid for and not attended, the fee will be lost unless agreed solely at the discretion of AFCS.
- If training is rescheduled by the delegate, it must be rebooked within one month or the next available date, which ever is sooner unless agreed by AFCS.
- Any refund processed will be subject to the deduction of any processing fee, unless payment is made direct to our accounts. (E.G. Sumup, Paypal or other platforms that charge a fee to process the payment)
- If all information to register you on our courses/programmes is not received within the specified time (5 business days), you may be removed from the course without notification.
- If you have been removed from any course/programme you will not be permitted to register on a new course/programme in the future without a £60 non-refundable, deposit being paid prior to full registration.
- Counselling project – Refers to the agreed fee for all unemployed persons and those that provide evidence of financial hardship. This fee will be set for each project as and when available.
- The Counsellign project running will identfy if for Children or adults in all literature and advertising.
- The Counselling project fee is non-refundable payment made for 6 sessions (Including your assessment) that are allocated for the project, further sessions are charged at an agreed price and at the sole discretion and assessment of AFCS CIC. Session prices will be reviewed every six sessions in line with our contracts.
- The Counselling Project cannot facilitate high level referrals and AFCS CIC decision is final. High level can mean a clinical diagnosis of certain mental health Disorders, someone taking prescribed Anti-Psychotic medication, or reports of suicidal ideation. List not exhaustive.
- Funded Projects – In depth Report writing is not included as part of our funded services and if required by referring source there will be a fee applicable where available, which will be based on the depth, or the report required.
- Self- Funded counselling will be charged according to our sliding fee scale. Where the client may require reports, you must instruct this at the start of sessions for your needs to be agreed and confirmed by can be met by the counsellor. Where any reports are provided, a separate fee will be agreed and charged.
- Any fee for all other sliding scale clients, will be reduced only at the discretion of AFCS CIC. Our decision is final. No reports will be provided as standard for any counselling session provided (including Counsellign projects), but clients are welcome to request a Subject Access Request (SAR) at any time.
- Where bulk payments are made for Outcomes Star and Counselling sessions or other sevrices and a discount is given, any refund will be adjusted as per our normal fee scale, if making a refund. (refunds will be made deducting full cost of sessions).
- All bulk packages of therapy or services purchased are to be utilised within 6 months of contracting and purchasing, unless otherwise agreed. No refund will be provided outside of this timescale if no agreement has been put in place and confirmed in writing. Missed sessions will be deducted at a fee agreed by the professional or revert back to the sliding fee scale, contracted session payment. (see contracts).
- There is a standard 2 week notice period (Mon-Fri), if sessions are weekly. Or two sessions notice if they vary for termination of all therapeutic contracts in place, unless otherwise detailed in your individual contract.
- Publicity – Where consents have been given and photos taken to publicise the services, they will be used on AFCS social media accounts, website and other mediums to promote our services.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a zero-tolerance approach on any, and all forms of abuse to protect the Health & Safety of our staff and delegates. AFCS CIC management decisions are final.